Click Here for full instructions.
The AirPro paint dispenser is a hand held, air-powered tool for drawing very fine decorative details or for filling intricate areas. Paints, glues, ceramic glazes, and other viscous mediums are effortlessly dispensed by placing a finger over the flow control hole. Anti-gravity piston "followers" allow you to work on a vertical surface. The patented product is drip-free and supplied with a 110V air pump.
With the AirPro Color Dispenser, you can:
• Draw long flowing lines and fine details without squeeze bottles, or brushes
• Draw fine lines with thick mediums
• Dispense paints, glues, and more
• Prevent hand fatigue often associated with the use of squeeze bottles
• Easily operate the AirPen Color Dispenser for time saving production of precision work
Each AirPro Color Dispenser housing features a patented venturi system for precise control of flow, and drip-free operation. Air bubbles, skips, and blobs are virtually eliminated. The AirPro Color Dispenser comes fully equipped, and is built for years of trouble-free use.
You can use the AirPro with:
- 14 Interchangeable applicator tips of assorted sizes for thick to thin lines
- Plastic Taper: 14GA, 16GA, 18GA, 20GA (1 each)
- Metal Tip: 25GA (2), 23GA (2), 22GA (1), 20GA (3), 18GA (1), 16GA (1)
- Compressor with 6 ft air line; 100V thru 240V DC power adapter
- 5 cartridges
- 5 anti-gravity "followers"
- 5 red storage tips and storage plugs with tabs
- Stainless steel "Puller" tool
- Air shield for drop string applications
- 1 cleaning plunger
- AirPen Color Dispenser trifold instructions brochure
|Editors Pick Product||Yes|
|Is Eduction Center Product||No|
|Thumbnail Video Url||https://vimeo.com/234515433|
Love this! review by Rebekah on 10/4/2017
After playing with this for 3 days in a row, I am in LOVE!! I've used Glassline, UGC enamels and I was even able to load it with the UGC MUD and outline with it!
The only drawback was the instructions but after searching on YouTube and playing around with it, I was able to figure it out.
I am not very good at drawing so this has helped me tremendously!