Kiln Size Needed: 15" x 15" inside dimensions but projects can be scaled down to accommodate any size kiln
Equipment/Machinery Needed: Grinder
For several years Tanya has been asked to make the Big Stuff Bootcamp that is held annually at our studio accessible to all glass enthusiasts who cannot travel to Florida for various reasons. Several techniques are taught and multiple projects are made. This is an extensive learning program and a month of preparation is completed before each bootcamp is hosted. Now this wish has been granted! The first part of this series, Part A: Powder Party, will include all the techniques with Bullseye powders that are taught in the Big Stuff Bootcamp. If you are a graduate of the Big Stuff Bootcamp you will find this to be a great refresher. We have also included NEW projects throughout this series and many updated versions as well. As a bonus, Tanya will include her new powder project at the end of the video. Read individual chapter descriptions below for detailed information. There is no special equipment required/needed for Part A except a standard table top grinder and each part of the bootcamp is its own entity. Meaning specifically, you are not required to purchase the other parts of the series to move on as each video class has its own set of skills that are completed from start to finish.
How to Watch: Add this class to your cart and purchase as you would any other item. Once purchased, your video will be available instantly for lifetime access and may be streamed in your aaeglass.com video library. If there are handouts associated with the video class, they will also be located in your library and ready for download. You may watch the video by full length version or by chapter for easy reference. View full screen by selecting the four-arrow icon at the bottom right of the video frame. You must be logged into your AAE account to purchase and watch your video. There are no refunds on video classes and no exceptions to this policy. Please e-mail customer service prior to purchasing if you have questions. Thank you.
Big Stuff Bootcamp: Part A - Full Version03:29:25
This video can be watched in your library by full version or chapter selection. Handouts and firing schedules can be downloaded and found in your library next to the "watch now" button.
1. Intro to Powder Printing00:08:56
2. Printing the Plates00:15:51
3. Adding Color with Glass-Glo00:13:00
4. Variegated Color Printing00:07:33
5. Vanity Tray Lecture00:02:30
6. Creating the Lolly Stix00:08:21
7. Cutting the Lolly Stix Sheet00:07:11
8. Breaking Strips Like a Super Hero00:02:34
9. Vanity Tray Construction00:14:37
10. Applying the Handles00:13:07
11. Powder Carving Lecture00:03:56
12. Cutting a Circle00:03:18
13. The Ginko Bowl00:37:04
14. The Dump Glass Plate - Part 100:01:34
This video is about chapter 14
15. Concentric Circle Bowl00:29:56
This video is about chapter 15
16. The Dump Glass - Part 200:12:41
17. Bonus Vegas Project00:23:39
Buy Your Supplies
Bullseye Glass Needed
- Made-to-Order Aluminum 8"...
- Glass Glo - Vermeil Gold ...
- Glass Glo - Blue Metallic...
- Glass Glo - Silver Metall...
- Patty Gray Rectangle Dam ...
- Hotline Primo Primer Kiln...
- Powder or Airbrush Stenci...
- Fiber Paper 1/16"
- Bullseye ThinFire Shelf P...
- EZ Fire Black Enamel by F...
- Simple Screen™ Pre-bur...
Your image has been uploaded successfully. Your image(s) will be reviewed and rotated into the student gallery periodically.Continue
- Be the first to review this product