Colors for Earth Cerulean Blue Glass Enamel
FREE Shipping on Orders $200+ More Info
Availability: In stock
Glossy glass colors that are in a powder formula.
- Lead-free (non-toxic).
- Available in 1 oz.
- They DO NOT have to be capped to have a glossy finish.
- When the colors are thinned they can be brushed, sponged, sprayed/airbrushed, stippled or applied with a airpen.
- Keep the colors mixed up as the color tends to settle to the bottom.
- Firing is cone 014-017 or from 1376º to 1550º in a ceramic or a glass kiln, depending on the type of glass you are using. The glass colors hold their color to a much higher temperature when used on ceramic or porcelain bisque.
- Can be added to Flexi-Glass Medium to create sheets of flexible glass color.