Online video sold separately HERE.
This video kit contains the supplies to create the beautiful drop out vessel featured in Nathan Sandberg's "Drop Out Construction & Rim Removal" online video class. The Bullseye drop out mold will last for hundreds of firings. Two complete sets of kiln posts are also included to create two different depths of drop out vessels. The frit colors included are the exact colors featured in the video. Scrap Bullseye glass Lt. Violet transparent #1428 glass and Tekta are also needed.
Kit contents include:
- Bullseye Drop Out Mold #8632 (Diameter, 8.9 x 0.4 in (23 x 1 cm); inside, 4.9 in (13 cm)
- 5 oz. French Vanilla Coarse Frit
- 5 oz. Steel Blue Opal Coarse Frit
- 5 oz. Clear Coarse Frit
- 5 oz. Juniper Tint Coarse Frit
- Set of (4) 4" Kiln Posts for Drop Out Mold 8632
- Set of (4) 3" Kiln Posts for Drop Out Mold 8632
|Is Eduction Center Product||No|
|Thumbnail Video Url||No|
- Be the first to review this product