Date: June 9 -11, 2018
Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Skill Level: All Levels
Sign up online or call 239-471-7724 to place a 50% deposit. PLEASE NOTE: Online orders are the best way to guarantee your spot! If you call during NON-BUSINESS hours, we cannot guarantee your place. Online orders are still rolling in and are accepted when we are not open and our classes fill very quickly so please call during customer service hours if want to register over the phone. 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. EST Mon-Fri.
- Paints & Enamels. With so many fusing paints on the market, it is difficult to decipher which paint to use for which technique. We will explore UGC enamels, Glassline paints (and how to fire them brilliantly) along with bubble paints too! Two FABULOUS projects will be created. See example pics.
- Vitrograph! Have you wondered how to those artists get those beautiful flowing stringers? Students will have a blast pulling their own molten glass stringers from a kiln.
- Casting elements from fromm casting molds. Seahorses, shells, leaves...you name it, we got it.
- Intro to Pattern Bars. Students will learn one of the many ways to make pattern bars. Cut them up and reconstruct them into a final composition. Proper techniques will be taught to contain the glass as well finishing a thick piece.
- Coldworking. Students will use lap wheels, tile saws & sandblasters. All finishing techniques will be discussed at length.
- Working deep. Students will learn proper procedures for building and damming in the kiln.
This is an intense class for 3 days with a lot to be completed. A beginner fusing class or basic fused glass knowledge is a pre-requist. Students must also be able to cut glass unassisted.
Please Review Our Cancellation Policy: A 100% refund will be given if you cancel your class 30 days BEFORE the class is scheduled to take place. If you are traveling out of state, please do not make travel arrangements until 6-8 weeks prior to class, in case of low enrollment cancellation. AAE will notify you 6 weeks prior if this is the case. If you should decide to book earlier, we suggest adding on trip insurance. If your class is the Summer months, please get travel insurance This is our hurricane season. It is VERY unlikely that classes will be cancelled for this but better safe than sorry. In the unlikely event that AAE cancels the class you will receive a full refund. If you cancel your class within 30 days of the class on your own accord, a refund will be given only if your spot can be replaced. There are no exceptions to this policy. If you have an emergency and are unable to attend last minute, please call us and we will work with you to resolve the matter.
|Is Eduction Center Product||No|
|Thumbnail Video Url||No|
- Be the first to review this product