*See Complete Supply List next to the descriptions tab on this page.
The wait is over!
Born of a distant star, hurled through space by unknown forces, Kate Rocks! capture nebulae and deliver them to Earth in the form of pure visual intrigue captured in glass. Kate MacLeod’s imagination, coupled with a bit of savant, brings this vision to life. And now, after years of secreting her methods to create Kate Rocks! AAE Glass reveals her techniques through this video at long last!
- Kate Rocks! Casting Starter Kit (See Kit page for list of contents.)
- Choice of Dichroic Extract Color
- Glow Powder Pigment (This can be omitted but Kate does use this in her rocks for the Glow in the Dark effect.)
- Bullseye Clear Billet (in kit or sold separately)
- Hemisphere Mold (in kit or sold separately)
- Sea Sponge (sold in kit)
- Casting Mix (in kit or sold separately)
- Gum Arabic (in kit or sold separately)
- Hotline Primo Primer (in kit or sold separately)
- A Pinch of Bullseye Transparent Fine Frit in color of choice
- 5 x 10 3mm Bullseye Transparent glass in color of choice
- Bullseye Clear Frit Medium & Fine
- Aluminum Mold Shaper (sold in kit)
- Indigo Crust Mix (In kit or sold separately)
- New Tan Crust Mix (In kit or sold separately)
- Aqua Crust Mix (in kit or sold separately)
- Spider Gray Mix (in kit or sold separately)
Definitely worth every penny review by Erika on 2/8/2018
What an awesome video. Kate was very thorough and easy to follow and very informative. I really expected this to cost more . This is an amazing bargain the next best thing would have been there to take it inperson which I’m grounded for the time being. Thank you Kate , Tanya and John and all the AAE crew for these videos. You all Totally Rock