Saturday Video • 3-D Textures in Fused Glass01:42:19
Saturday Video Full Version
Project 1 - Whale's Tale Holder00:54:34
Project 1 - Whale's Tale Holder
Project 2 - Bromeliad Plant Holder00:16:34
Project 2 - Bromeliad Plant Holder
Project 3 - Deep Ginko Bowl00:29:09
Project 3 - Deep Ginko Bowl
Buy Your Supplies
Bullseye Glass Needed
- Large Ladle Spoon Rest Mo...
- Large Whale Tail - 90 COE...
- Large Bromeliad Plant - ...
- EZ Fire Dark Blue Enamel ...
- EZ Fire Black Enamel by F...
- EZ Fire Opaque White Enam...
- Set of Four Paint Sponges
- Fuse Master Silk Screen M...
- *VERY LIMITED STOCK* Flor...
- Ginko Leaf - 90 COE Fusib...
- Branch Set - 90 COE Fusib...
- Bullseye Glastac Gel, 4 o...
- Simple Square Sushi Bowl ...
- Super Bronze Mica Powder ...
Your image has been uploaded successfully. Your image(s) will be reviewed and rotated into the student gallery periodically.Continue
Very interesting and educational video. Can't wait to try this! review by Fuser10 on 8/16/2019
Very good video. She took us thru all the things we need to know, plus gave us the firing schedule! Very good!
Great Video! Projects are very easy, but so amazing! As usual, Tanya covers EVERYTHING, to make it easy for us to make on our own. review by SONJA on 8/7/2019
Love the video and can't wait to get started!! I have already received the cut outs that I ordered.
great ideas for craft shows review by tdrich on 7/30/2019
It is always great to have products like this to present at shows.
Amazing review by Kwhats on 7/28/2019
You,re amazing...... And Crazy, in a good way. Loved the video. I don't do fusing or slumping, but so inspiring. And what the heck.... Mask on ! Be safe
Excellent techniques - a must watch review by laurel on 7/28/2019
Skills, tips and techniques which will transfer to other glass projects, quick and inexpensive projects to save time and money, anticipate pieces will sell well. Always appreciate Tanya and AAE Glass videos and products. You are our inspiration!