Projects Made: Four Display Stands for Glass
How to Watch: Add this class to your cart and purchase as you would any other item. Once purchased, your video will be available instantly for lifetime access and may be streamed in your aaeglass.com video library. If there are handouts associated with the video class, they will also be located in your library and ready for download. You may watch the video by full length version or by chapter for easy reference. View full screen by selecting the four-arrow icon at the bottom right of the video frame.
You must be logged into your AAE account to purchase and watch your video. There are no refunds on video classes and no exceptions to this policy. Please e-mail customer service prior to purchasing if you have questions. Thank you.
Display Stands and Wall Mounts - Full Version01:45:36
This video can be watched in your library by full version or chapter selection. Handouts and firing schedules can be downloaded and found in your library next to the "watch now" button.
2. Integration of Display Design and Art00:04:17
3. Preview of Display Options00:07:04
4. Materials: Simple, Accessible and Economical00:06:51
7. Preparing the Slate Base for Stands00:08:54
8. Cutting & Shaping Stainless Steel Rod00:11:50
9. Assembling the Slate Base Stand00:08:38
10. Making the Glass Tube Hanger00:12:22
11. Recliner & Coloured Cement Stands00:06:45
12. Ring Stands00:11:02
13. Steel Hangers for Wall Installations00:08:24
14. Magnetic Hangers for Wall Installations00:07:09
Your image has been uploaded successfully. Your image(s) will be reviewed and rotated into the student gallery periodically.Continue
- Be the first to review this product